We no longer offer individual courses, but we do cater for groups -
Take a look at Spanish for Groups in Spain for more information
About El Puerto de Santa María
El Puerto de Santa María is a picturesque and lively Spanish city situated in the province of Cadiz in the south west of Andalusia, 20 minutes across the bay from Cádiz. There are 22 kms. of Atlantic coastline around the city, with 15 Km of beaches of fine golden sand. The province of Cadiz is part of the coastline known as Costa de la Luz because of the unusually clear and intense quality of the light, 3100 hours per year.
The school is located in the commercial heart of the city, 2 minutes from the famous bullring. The city of El Puerto de Santa Maria has an important number of historic buildings including the Castle where Christopher Columbus stayed while planning his famous voyage to discover the “ New World”, a palm lined park, a maze of narrow bustling streets, a lively central market and a busy shopping and commercial area.
Trinity School offers a wide range of accommodation able to suit the needs of everyone. Students can choose individual or double rooms in shared flats with other students; shared bedrooms can only be booked by students who register together, not individuals. Home stay with a Spanish host family with half or full board in either a single or double room, double rooms can only be booked by students who register together, not individuals.
Students receive free of charge
- a cooking class in the kitchen of the school, once a week.
- a culture class, once a week.
- a cinema evening each week.
- and before the Spring Fair we also give the students free Sevillana dancing classes so they can participate fully in the festivities.
Why choose a Spanish course in el Puerto de Santa Maria?
- El Puerto de Santa Maria is a safe city
- In El Puerto de Santa Maria you will not find many international tourists, the majority are Spanish tourists and the day to day communication in the street is in Spanish.
- El Puerto de Santa Maria has kept its traditions and customs
- El Puerto de Santa Maria is the home of Flamenco
- The Andalucian people and more so the people from the Cadiz area are considered to be the friendliest people on earth.
- Students Learning Spanish at our School can make use of free internet access to contact their friends during their stay and let them know how much español they are learning and how much sun they are getting.