We no longer offer individual courses, but we do cater for groups -
Take a look at Spanish for Groups in Spain for more information
Spanish Language Programs
General Spanish Course
General Spanish Course is a program with 20 classes per week. Classes begin at 9:30am and continue until a break at 11:00am . The second session begins at 11.20am and class finishes at 12.50pm.
Intensive Spanish Course
Intensive Spanish Course is a program with 25 classes per week. Classes begin at 9:30am and continue until a break at 11:00am . The second session begins at 11.20am and class finishes at 12.50pm . The basic outline of this program follows the description above for the General Spanish Course, but with an additional class from 13.00pm till 13.45pm used to focus on the points of the language most needed by the individual student.
Super Intensive Spanish
Super Intensive Spanish is program with 30 classes per week. Courses start at 8:45am and finish at 13.45pm with a pause at 11.00am and at 12.50pm . The basic outline of this program follows the description above for the General Spanish Course, but with the additional first and the last classes used to focus on the points of the language most needed by the individual student.
- It is a spanish language course to learn spanish in Spain for adults aged 17 and over.
- Classes are of a maximum of 6-8 students
- The levels of courses range from beginners to advanced
- One course book is provided by the school and does not cost you anything extra, and there is an extensive stock of supplementary material for use in the classroom
- The programs are 1 week minimum, with 20 / 25 or 30 class every week
- We are open all year round except for Christmas
- There are 6 free excursions/activites for per month couse
- Commercial Spanish for Companies is taught in groups and private classes.
- During the lessons you will learn the five different aspects of Spanish: Spanish Listening, Spanish Reading, Spanish Writing, Spanish Grammar, and most importantly... speaking Spanish.
In as short a time as two weeks you will master elementary Spanish and in four weeks you will get to grips with more fundamental language in order to be able to have a conversation with the locals and read the newspapers.
For those who would go on excursions or other cultural activities, these are also arranged by a local travel agent, but the cost of these are not included in the price of the program. Trinity School normally takes its students on at least 6-8 excursions/activities during a months stay. These excursions are free
We can offer students a wide range of accommodation. Most people prefer to stay with one of our carefully selected families, where they can practise their Spanish in authentic everyday situations. Some may prefer to stay in a hostel near the school or in a hotel or yet again in a self contained apartment. Camping and pension (rooms) are also available, the choice is yours, just tell us and we will organise it for you.
Students receive free of charge
- a cooking class in the kitchen of the school, once a week.
- a culture class, once a week.
- a cinema evening each week.
- and before the Spring Fair we also give the students free Sevillana dancing classes so they can participate fully in the festivities.